Famed by the Vietnam war during the 60’s and 70’s, the Cu Chi tunnel will be a good spot to learn about the hardship and resilience of the VC during the war. This trip is rewarded to combine with an interesting noon praying time at CaoDai temple in TayNinh
At 8.30 am, our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Tay Ninh where the main Cao Dai Temple located, to observe the extremely interesting midday service and to learn about the born and reason for this authentic religion in the South Vietnam. Caodaism is a glorious combination of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity. After lunch at a local restaurant, we venture our way back and stop en-route for photos shooting at times. We arrive the well-known Cu Chi area and explore the complicated network of underground tunnels in Cu Chi, which were used by the V.C and guerilla fighters during the war time. Walking along the narrow paths of the tropical forest in Cu Chi to witness the remainders of the torn Vietnam War before get back to your vehicle and transfer back Saigon in the afternoon.
Guide: English Speaking Guide
End of services. We hope that you have many great moments and you are satisfied with our services.
• All private transfer and transportation
• Experienced local English speaking guides
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
• All sightseeing tickets and entrance service fees
• Water and tissues on coach
• Services charges and government tax
• International flights & departures taxes
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Vietnam visa stamping fee.
• Others not mentioned above
• Compulsory dinner and peak season surcharges athotel
Included services: Tour with English speaking guide, private transportation, all entrance fees & boat, bottle water & tissue on tour, lunch at local restaurant and government tax.
|Group size||Price valid from 1 Jan, 2017 – 31 Dec, 2017 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people|
|Price per person||95||76||64||56|