The age old British colonial city of Yangon boats the most dynamic and bustling face of sleepy Myanmar in the recent years. Winding your ways and browse all the highlights of Yangon to offer in a private day tour, unforgettable.
At 8.30 am, our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel and start your day by visiting Kaba Aye Pagoda and Maha Pasana Gula that locates in Mayangone township. Following, we then continue our way to Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to see huge reclining Buddha image. In the afternoon visit in Bogoyoke Aung San Market ( closed Mondays & Public holidays ), wander along the India Quarter and China town and immerse yourself with the local market atmosphere. Enjoy the sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda; famous world wide – its golden stupa is the ‘heart’ of Buddhist Myanmar. The Pagoda is believed to be 2,500 years old and the central stupa in surrounded by dozens of intricately decorated structures and statues. Return back to your hotel in the evening and end of services.
• All the transfers and excursion with private air-conditioned vehicles with drivers
• English speaking guide
• Entrance fees for visiting places in the program
• Water and refreshing towel in touring days
• Services mentioned in the program
• International flight in/out
• Meals not mentioned in the program
• Supplement cost for Christmas and New Year Eve Dinners
• Drinks, tips and personal expenses
• Visa and Insurance fees
• Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
• Separate Transfer from/to airport
• Fuel surcharge for flights
|Group of||2 Pax||3 – 4 Pax||5 – 6 Pax|