The acceptance of all reservation is subject to these booking terms & conditions which form a contractual relationship between Indochina Voyages and its clients. It is important that clients understand these conditions before booking with us.
Our rates are with all taxes included and quoted in US dollars or the equivalent Vietnam dong ( rate of exchange is applied at the time of booking ). Rate is valid throughout 2012.
• Customized itinerary planning and in-depth destination consultancy
• Country’s domestic flights.
• Personalized sightseeing as indicated in day-by-day itinerary.
• Meals as specified in your daily itinerary.
• Airport transfers.
• All accommodations.
• All entrance fees.
• Hotel tax and service charges.
• Ground transportation with private air-conditioned vehicles.
• Government fees and local handling charges.
• Special travel permits where required.
• Availability to back you up (24/7) by Indochina Voyages before and during your trip.
A form of passenger info will be sent to you as a link and will open the link and fill it up before sending back to the travel consultant. Name in full should be as per passport for the accuracy of airline reservation.
Child discount will be upon specific booking request and in line with our suppliers’ policy.
Payment in full is due upon your arrival in Vietnam. Except for some cases mentioned in our “booking guide” where payment in full is required 7-15 days prior to the trip commenced.
If you need to cancel a booking, notification in writing must be made to Halong Junk Cruise. The following cancellation policy will be applied if full payment has been made prior to the trip start:
– Before 10 days: Balance is refundable 100% except the forfeited deposit.
– Before 5 days: Balance is refundable 75% except the forfeited deposit
– Before 1 day: Balance is refundable 50% excepted the forfeited deposit
No refund will be given for unused or canceled services o¬nce the tour has commenced
Vouchers will be issued after the confirmed booking and deposit received. Our voucher of services will be sent by e-mail/fax or snail mail to passenger.
We strongly recommend that a comprehensive travel insurance policy be purchased at the time of booking your trip.
Our price does not include travel insurance, gratuities, laundry, phone calls and other communication costs, drinks, meals not listed in the itinerary, and all items of a personal nature. Indochina Voyages is also not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest and must be borne by passengers. Airline schedules and local conditions may be affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, we will endeavor to substitute suitable arrangement of similar value and for the sake of valued clients.