These core values have been co-created by & through all Indochina Voyages team members and inspired by our common goals. These values play as the backbone of Indochina Voyages spirit and practice and we will keep them alive every day.
– INTEGRITY & HONESTY: We are honest to ourselves and others, do the right things and complete what we commit to doing. We follow established policies, acknowledge any mistake and fix it. We keep our promises in order to build individual credibility – as well as the reputation of our organization.
– RELIABILITY & TRUSTWORTHY: We offer a reliable and quality product and deliver it. We will be consistent, from our first impression to the final delivery and will provide a truly valuable experience that is worth every penny you spend with us.
– TEAMWORK: We emphasize trust among our team – so that each member is helpful and supportive of one another. Working individually we cannot reach our common goals, only as a team can we succeed. We know how to share the difficulties, enjoy success together, and always show up with positive attitude. We are committed and accountable for positive results. We seek to make our work inspirational and to establish an active company culture.
– PROFESSIONALISM: Each work assignment we perform is governed by a well-built procedure. We strive to improve ourselves every day to provide the highest level of services and professional behavior to our clients, suppliers, partners and team members. We put a positive attitude to our work, and a positive discipline to ourselves, in all kinds of relationships.
– RESPECT DIVERSITY: We keep an open mind and listen well to our clients, partners, suppliers, team members. We respect each other’s values and strive to maximize those individual values. That’s how we broaden our diversity and enrich our minds to be able to provide the highest level of flexibility in dealing with clients, suppliers and our team members.
Our Customers Are Saying
I did some research into Vietnamese travel companies and found that Indochina Voyages was very highly rated by travelers from the UK. I then saw a recommended tour on their website and emailed them to say I would like to modify and extend this tour, I…
Hi, I’m the owner of a boutique and adventure travel agency based in Madrid, Spain. I have been working with Indochina Voyages for 2 years, I have sent many travelers through all Vietnam, from the Northern mountainous regions of Sapa and Ha Giang to remote…