Day 01: ARRIVAL YANGON
Welcome to Myanmar!
Meet up with your tour guide and driver at the airport then transfer to the hotel.
Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, is a relatively quiet and charming city with impressive colonial and spiritual heritage. We will visit Yangon highlights in one day:
- Explore the city center featuring faded colonial buildings such as the Post Office, the Mahabandoola Garden, and the Strand Hotel.
- Visit Little India and Chinatown, a colorful cacophony of restaurants, temples, and markets.
- Shop in Scott’s market – Yangon’s best market for handicrafts and other goods.
- Enjoy local tea while talking to Burmese people
- Visit Shwedagon Pagoda – the most revered Buddhist temple in Myanmar and see its beautiful reflection over a lake
Overnight in Yangon.