|Category||Price valid from now to 31st Dec 2023 (per person in US dollar)|
|2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people|
Ninh Binh is a fantastic choice for anyone who enjoys the outdoors and is curious about the local way of life. Ninh Binh is a lively area to visit. It also has the peace of mind that many people long for in their hectic everyday lives. You may be familiar with some of the well-known names, such as Tam Coc, Trang An, and Mua Cave.
The province is situated north of Hanoi, the nation’s capital. You can definitely visit Ninh Binh for a single day. You have a plethora of activities and fantastic locations to discover!
- 8:00: Our tour guide will come and pick you up at your hotel. Start the trip to Ninh Binh (100km – 2.5 hours).
- 10:30: Upon arrival, go straight to the boat pier and take a rowing boat to explore the picturesque waterways in Trang An ecological site. Gorgeous karst formations by nature and emerald water create a mysterious fairytale-like scenery. Then, visit a network of 11 caves with beautiful stalactites of all shapes and colors.
- 13:00: Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- 14:30: Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, which is popular even with locals. This pagoda has the biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam (10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight). It also contains 500 La Han statues.
- 16:00: Get back to Hanoi.
- 18:30: Arrive in Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel. End of tour.
Include & Exclude
- Tour with English speaking guide
- Private transportation
- All entrance fees
- Rowing boat ride
- Bottle water & tissue on tour
- Lunch at a local restaurant and government tax.
- Other expenses that are not mentioned above