We did 21 days tour – 18 days tour of Vietnam and a 3 day trip to Luang Prabang in Laos. Our travel consultant, Thao Vu, from Indochina Voyages did an excellent job in tailoring the trip to our specific requirements.
Our trip included Ho Chi Minh, Dalat, Hoi An, Hanoi, 2 day Halong Bay (Orchid cruise), Sapa and Luang Prabang.
Thank you Thao Vu for organizing a wonderful trip for us to Vietnam and Laos. We really appreciate the time you took to tailor our day trips to suit our age and fitness levels.
Having our own personal driver and guide took away all of the worries about transfers from airports and hotels and made our day trips even more enjoyable. They were always on time to pick us up and were happy to stop at shops for us to pick up snacks. This can’t be done when you are on a large bus with lots of other people. Every driver and guide did a wonderful job and ensured that we enjoyed our tours.
THE PLACES WE ENJOYED THE MOST:
- Halong Bay – 2 days Orchid Cruise
- Luang Prabang
BEST ACCOMMODATION DURING OUR TRIP:
- Luang Say Residence: Luang Prabang
- Palm Gardens resort: Hoi An
- Halong Bay Cruise with Orchid Cruises – Cabins are beautiful. However, back cabins are too close to the engine and very noisy. Book near the front. The 2-night cruise is a must. One day would not be enough time for you to enjoy the cruise.
- Sapa – Our walking tour through the valley at Sapa was absolutely amazing! Don’t miss out on doing this just because you’re not an avid mountain trekker. The guide can choose an easy, fairly flat walk for you to do that still has fantastic scenery.
Other Customers Are Saying
My wife and I have just returned from a tour of Vietnam. We are not seasoned travelers and our travel agent Minh Vu customized the tour for our needs. The hotels were great (3*) and sometimes (4*), the vehicles were new and drivers faultless. Our three tour guides ( Roy, Tho, and Tam) really made…
This was a long trip starting in Hanoi and ending in Siem Reap. We traveled from Europe. Through the planning phase, our Indochina Voyages travel consultant Mr. Nam Ngo was always very prompt and helpful in finalizing the details of the trip. We had an SUV with a local guide and driver at all locations….
My wife and I engaged with Indochina Voyages to assist in planning a 21 day trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. This was the best company we have ever dealt with. Their understanding of what we were seeking, flexibility, service, and value were unmatched. They helped us plan an itinerary that had a good balance of…
Tours You might like
Beyond the ordinaries of Asia
... is what inspire us to always step extra miles and offer you the trip of a lifetime, from the attentive planning stage till the tour is perfectly ended. Contact us right from now to plan your most memorable travel holiday.