We did 21 days tour – 18 days tour of Vietnam and a 3 day trip to Luang Prabang in Laos. Our travel consultant, Thao Vu, from Indochina Voyages did an excellent job in tailoring the trip to our specific requirements.
Our trip included Ho Chi Minh, Dalat, Hoi An, Hanoi, 2 day Halong Bay (Orchid cruise), Sapa and Luang Prabang.
Thank you Thao Vu for organizing a wonderful trip for us to Vietnam and Laos. We really appreciate the time you took to tailor our day trips to suit our age and fitness levels.
Having our own personal driver and guide took away all of the worries about transfers from airports and hotels and made our day trips even more enjoyable. They were always on time to pick us up and were happy to stop at shops for us to pick up snacks. This can’t be done when you are on a large bus with lots of other people. Every driver and guide did a wonderful job and ensured that we enjoyed our tours.
THE PLACES WE ENJOYED THE MOST:
- Halong Bay – 2 days Orchid Cruise
- Luang Prabang
BEST ACCOMMODATION DURING OUR TRIP:
- Luang Say Residence: Luang Prabang
- Palm Gardens resort: Hoi An
- Halong Bay Cruise with Orchid Cruises – Cabins are beautiful. However, back cabins are too close to the engine and very noisy. Book near the front. The 2-night cruise is a must. One day would not be enough time for you to enjoy the cruise.
- Sapa – Our walking tour through the valley at Sapa was absolutely amazing! Don’t miss out on doing this just because you’re not an avid mountain trekker. The guide can choose an easy, fairly flat walk for you to do that still has fantastic scenery.
Other Customers Are Saying
Our recent trip to Vietnam arranged by Indochina Voyages was an enormous success! Thanks to their careful planning and attention to detail, we could relax and take in the sights and sounds of this beautiful country – our main concern being what to choose from the delectable breakfast buffets! The drivers and guides at each…
We first made contact with Huyen at Indochina Voyages…she was amazing responding to emails and any changes we thought about. I must add that we actually only booked about 4 weeks before the trip! She quickly replied with a suggested Itinerary (with what we had asked to do & what she suggested) which worked out…
Let me first say that Linh was amazing! She was extremely communicative (even when Vietnam local time did not sync well with EST US) and helpful. She answered all of our questions and made sure we felt we were in good hands. For the value, our trip on Cristina Diamond through Indochina Voyages was wonderful!…