We did 21 days tour – 18 days tour of Vietnam and a 3 day trip to Luang Prabang in Laos. Our travel consultant, Thao Vu, from Indochina Voyages did an excellent job in tailoring the trip to our specific requirements.
Our trip included Ho Chi Minh, Dalat, Hoi An, Hanoi, 2 day Halong Bay (Orchid cruise), Sapa and Luang Prabang.
Thank you Thao Vu for organizing a wonderful trip for us to Vietnam and Laos. We really appreciate the time you took to tailor our day trips to suit our age and fitness levels.
Having our own personal driver and guide took away all of the worries about transfers from airports and hotels and made our day trips even more enjoyable. They were always on time to pick us up and were happy to stop at shops for us to pick up snacks. This can’t be done when you are on a large bus with lots of other people. Every driver and guide did a wonderful job and ensured that we enjoyed our tours.
THE PLACES WE ENJOYED THE MOST:
- Halong Bay – 2 days Orchid Cruise
- Luang Prabang
BEST ACCOMMODATION DURING OUR TRIP:
- Luang Say Residence: Luang Prabang
- Palm Gardens resort: Hoi An
- Halong Bay Cruise with Orchid Cruises – Cabins are beautiful. However, back cabins are too close to the engine and very noisy. Book near the front. The 2-night cruise is a must. One day would not be enough time for you to enjoy the cruise.
- Sapa – Our walking tour through the valley at Sapa was absolutely amazing! Don’t miss out on doing this just because you’re not an avid mountain trekker. The guide can choose an easy, fairly flat walk for you to do that still has fantastic scenery.
Other Customers Are Saying
Indochina Voyages (Nam Ngo (Mr.), Sr Travel Consultant) offers the most professional, all around experience, providing personalized services at an incredible cost savings. We selected a personalized tour for 2, private guide/driver(s); local air travel between cities; 3-4* accommodations and dietary preferences. Hanoi, Cruise Bai Tu Long Bay, Danang, Hoi An, HCMC, Siem Reap and…
We are a family of 5 that just returned from a 3 weeks trip in Vietnam and Angkor Wat (Cambodia). most of the trip was organized by Mr. Dan Nguyen from Indochina Voyages. Dan did a PERFECT job. His plan which we discussed by email was excellent, and so were the drivers that picked us…
I am someone who usually plans and books our travel directly, but it this case, there is no way I could have come close to putting together the kind of trip that we got from Indochina Voyages. And for all of the services they provided, the cost was unbelievably inexpensive. I think because costs are…
Tours You might like
Beyond the ordinaries of Asia
... is what inspire us to always step extra miles and offer you the trip of a lifetime, from the attentive planning stage till the tour is perfectly ended. Contact us right from now to plan your most memorable travel holiday.