We did 21 days tour – 18 days tour of Vietnam and a 3 day trip to Luang Prabang in Laos. Our travel consultant, Thao Vu, from Indochina Voyages did an excellent job in tailoring the trip to our specific requirements.
Our trip included Ho Chi Minh, Dalat, Hoi An, Hanoi, 2 day Halong Bay (Orchid cruise), Sapa and Luang Prabang.
Thank you Thao Vu for organizing a wonderful trip for us to Vietnam and Laos. We really appreciate the time you took to tailor our day trips to suit our age and fitness levels.
Having our own personal driver and guide took away all of the worries about transfers from airports and hotels and made our day trips even more enjoyable. They were always on time to pick us up and were happy to stop at shops for us to pick up snacks. This can’t be done when you are on a large bus with lots of other people. Every driver and guide did a wonderful job and ensured that we enjoyed our tours.
THE PLACES WE ENJOYED THE MOST:
- Halong Bay – 2 days Orchid Cruise
- Luang Prabang
BEST ACCOMMODATION DURING OUR TRIP:
- Luang Say Residence: Luang Prabang
- Palm Gardens resort: Hoi An
- Halong Bay Cruise with Orchid Cruises – Cabins are beautiful. However, back cabins are too close to the engine and very noisy. Book near the front. The 2-night cruise is a must. One day would not be enough time for you to enjoy the cruise.
- Sapa – Our walking tour through the valley at Sapa was absolutely amazing! Don’t miss out on doing this just because you’re not an avid mountain trekker. The guide can choose an easy, fairly flat walk for you to do that still has fantastic scenery.
Other Customers Are Saying
When I began researching for our last minute, 2-week trip to Viet Nam, I had a month in which to plan and book flights. TBH I knew zero about the geography or popular travel spots, so asked my friend Google for help. Google in turn directed me to the endless source of all travel wisdom…
Four of us have just returned from a 12 day trip through Vietnam organised by Linh Chu. Linh was great in responsiveness and very helpful/friendly in the preparations and even made the effort to meet us in Hanoi. We had personal english speaking guides in Saigon (Mr Thanh), Hoi An/Hue (Mr Tho) and Hanoi (Mr…
Indochina Voyages are an excellent company which organised a private tour for our family to visit Vietnam and Cambodia. Dan and his team were excellent. Always checking at every stop that we were comfortable with all the arrangements.We had an excelled 17 day trip. Every thing was organised so well with all the small details…
Tours You might like
Beyond the ordinaries of Asia
... is what inspire us to always step extra miles and offer you the trip of a lifetime, from the attentive planning stage till the tour is perfectly ended. Contact us right from now to plan your most memorable travel holiday.