Price valid from Jan 1st – Dec 31th, 2023 (per person in US dollar)
|3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people|
- Sample delicious street eats as the Hanoian do
- Stroll around the Old Quarter and discover hidden alleys & secret locations
- Visit bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
- Learn more about the rich culture of Hanoi cuisine
- Relax and have fun with the locals
Duration: 3 hours – Walking distance: 2-3 km
- Morning: 09:30 – 12:30
- Afternoon: 13:30-16:30
- Evening: 17:30 – 20:30
Our local tour guide will pick you up at your hotel inside the Old Quarter and start the amazing street food tour on foot with full of street food vendors.
Depending on your hotel location, the start/ending of the tour can vary, however, you will have many chances to sample the must-try dishes of Hanoi.
Your local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. Many delicious dishes are waiting for your tasting in the Old quarters so please bring your empty stomach to enjoy the most that Hanoi offers.
Here are some examples that you may try during your street food tour:
- Banh cuon or Banh goi (spring rolls/ Pillow cake)
- Nom Bo Kho (Green Papaya Salad With Dried Beef)
- Banh My Hanoi (bread with grilled meats and vegetables)
- Pho ga (chicken noodles/noodles) or Bun cha (grilled pork with rice noodle)
- Che (Vietnamese dessert/ Sweetened porridge)
- Drink: local beer (Bia Hoi) or smoothie or mixed fruits or Vietnamese egg coffee.
After the trip ends, feel free to continue exploring the busy streets or take a taxi (or just walk) back to your hotel. End of services.
Know before you go:
- Be hungry and open to try new flavors and ingredients
- Special menu is available for vegetarians and those with food allergies/preferences
- Wear comfy clothing and walking shoes
- The tour will complete when you are full and happy
Include & Exclude
- All street food as per your itinerary
- Drink includes: 01 bottle of water, a cup of local beer, rice wine, egg coffee & local dessert)
- English speaking guide
- All other drink and beverage
- Extra food portion
- Tips for local guide
- Others not mentioned above